Just a quick entry. . . as of today, I have finished second grade and you can now call me a THIRD GRADER. Wow! I don't do the same things in "school" that other kids do, but I keep on learning and learning. My teacher is very nice, and she sings the alphabet song to me all the time. We sing other songs, too. She helps me color, and I learn about animals and all kinds of things. Ms. Paula will be my summer school teacher, too, so we'll just keep moving forward. I have my very own Individual Education Plan, so it's "all about me," and that's the way I like it! (That's how princesses are, you know.) Anyway, I just wanted to let you know my exciting news. If you haven't read my other updates, go ahead and scroll down for the latest news. I've been so busy lately!
Gotta run! Love to you all!
Wednesday, May 30, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Emma,
Hey there big third grader, great job. Sorry I haven't written for a while. Ryan and Taylor are in full speed with baseball, softball and soccer. We are at a practice or game every night. Not complaining.......cause I'm pretty sure its our own doing.
I seen your Dad and Ian at the baseball game last Thursday. What a nice surpise having dad home early. Ryan plays on the Cardinals team. Just looked at the schedule, and we play Ian's team on June 7th. Maybe I'll see you at the game.
Tell mom she doesn't have to worry about the 6lbs. Nobody could ever tell. She looks great.
I think the last time I wrote, Taylor was going to a soccer tournament. Well they came home with 2nd place. The team played hard. Had a lot of fun, but I didn't use sunscreen and came home with a sun burn. Not sure why I haven't learned that lesson after 34 years of fair skin.
Have a great day Emma and I'll talk to you soon. your anonymous friend, Sharon
Congratulations Emma!
We are so proud of you. I can't wait to read your blogs every week - I keep the "link" in my in-box at work and that's one of the things I do on Monday mornings is read about the adventures of Emma Powers and Family. You all do way much more than Rob and I do!
Rob had foot surgery - had two hammertoes and his one big toe was going inward too far so he's got stitches and pins in his toes. Ouch! But you know what surgery is all about yourself. He goes to get his stitches out tomorrow.
Hope you had a good weekend - the sun is shining and the birds are singing - can't ask for more than that!
Love, Joy and Rob
Post a Comment