Emma went to heaven today at 10:37 a.m. at Cardinal Glennon Children's Medical Center. She was a very brave princess. We all miss her so much!
4 comments:
Anonymous
said...
Emma
I'll be your HONOR GUARD on your trip back to Farmington by Cozean's folks Friday sometime. You sure were a very brave LITTLE PRINCESS today.....and gave it all you had. Now Jesus can watch over you personally. Hugs and kisses Grandpa Ross
I will never forget the joy that Emma brought into my life. My greatest memory will be "flying" Emma around the classroom in the green swing. Emma touched all those she came into contact with. She will be greatly missed. My heart aches that she is with us no longer, but I know she is smiling down at us from heaven tonight. All my love, Ms. Kelly
Emma's strength and courage has been an inspiration. She blessed your lives with love, left beautiful memories to last a lifetime and touched so many. Comfort can be found knowing Emma is free of her earthly constraints dancing and laughing in heaven.
Your in our hearts and prayers, Heather, Jason & John (the boy with the really long name)
My prayers are with you at this devastating time in your lives. I, too, lost a daughter at a young age (she was 2) and so I can feel your pain. I do not know your family personally but read little Emma's story and was touched by her. The next few days and even years will be hard but keep your faith in God and one day we will see our "little girls" again.
A meeting was held quite far from Earth. *"It's time again for another birth," *
Said the angels to the Lord above. *
"This special child will need much love. *
Her progress may seem very slow, *
Accomplishments she may not show *
And she'll require extra care *
From the folks she meets way down there. *
She may not run or laugh or play; *
Her thoughts may seem quite far away. *
In many ways she won't adapt, *
And she'll be known as handicapped. *
So let' s be careful where she's sent, *
We want her life to be content, *
Please, Lord, find parents who *
Will do a special job for You. *
The will not realize right away *The leading role they're asked to play *
But with this child sent from above *
Comes stronger faith and richer love. *
And soon they'll know the privilege given *
In caring for this gift from Heaven. *
Their precious charge, so meek and mile *
Is Heaven's very special child." *
- Author Unknown(Reprinted from the Bethpage Bulletin)
4 comments:
Emma
I'll be your HONOR GUARD on your trip back to Farmington by Cozean's folks Friday sometime. You sure were a very brave LITTLE PRINCESS today.....and gave it all you had. Now Jesus can watch over you personally.
Hugs and kisses Grandpa Ross
I will never forget the joy that Emma brought into my life. My greatest memory will be "flying" Emma around the classroom in the green swing. Emma touched all those she came into contact with. She will be greatly missed. My heart aches that she is with us no longer, but I know she is smiling down at us from heaven tonight.
All my love,
Ms. Kelly
Emma's strength and courage has been an inspiration. She blessed your lives with love, left beautiful memories to last a lifetime and touched so many. Comfort can be found knowing Emma is free of her earthly constraints dancing and laughing in heaven.
Your in our hearts and prayers,
Heather, Jason & John (the boy with the really long name)
My prayers are with you at this devastating time in your lives. I, too, lost a daughter at a young age (she was 2) and so I can feel your pain. I do not know your family personally but read little Emma's story and was touched by her. The next few days and even years will be hard but keep your faith in God and one day we will see our "little girls" again.
Post a Comment