Did you know that if you leave a comment on my web site, my mom or dad will read it to me? I love to get messages from my friends and family, so please leave me a message. I'm sure it will make me smile!
I've had a very busy week. My teacher has been working with me a lot this week on recognizing pictures. I'm getting very good at it. One of my nurses always makes me choose what I'm going to wear each day (between two outfits). I have to look at the outfit I want to wear. She also makes me choose how I want my hair done - two ponytails or one, braids or no braids, etc. Wow, she makes me work hard!
Daddy got home last night and he gave me kisses while I was asleep. Then he gave me more kisses this morning. I sure do miss him while he's gone during the week at work, but it's so nice to snuggle with him when he's here! Thor really missed Dad this week. He was holding his paw on Dad's arm and just looking at him for the longest time. It was funny. It was like he was saying, "Where have you been this week? Why did you leave me? Don't go anywhere again. Stay here with me."
Tomorrow I get to go to the country again. This time we're going to the Rosener Ponderosa out in the middle of nowhere near Iron Mountain. That's where my great grandma and grandpa lived, and where Grandpa Ross lived when he was a little boy, and where Grandma ross lived, too. She lived on Buford Mountain, and that's where the Roseners live! It's supposed to be warm and sunny, so I think it will be a good day out on the farm!
On Monday, I go to see the neurologist and the ENT doctor. It will be a long afternoon. Mom and Grandma will be taking me. I'll let you know if anything new comes up during those appointments.
I need to go now, I'm very, very sleepy. It's 9:27 p.m. My eyes are closed now. ZZZZZZzzzzz.
Friday, April 20, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Hello Emma,
Wow! What a perfect weekend to be outside. Sunday was a bit windy but warm. Hope your trip went well and all had a good time. We spent most of the weekend driving to and from Springfield for a wedding. It was nice, but I'd rather went fishing.
What an adjustment you all have to make with dad being out of town for work. No Fun! Hang in there. I'll say an extra prayer for strength for the whole family.
How is your radio? Sounds like you have a great teacher keeping you busy.
Hope you had good news at the doctors.
Well I need to get some work done. Have a Great Day! God bless, Sharon Schwartzkopf
Post a Comment