Friday, June 15, 2007

Friday, June 15, 2007

It's 8:30 p.m. Friday, and I'm home!!! We got home around 6 o'clock this evening. I'm so glad to be here with big brother and Thor again. Nurse Nicole is getting me ready for bed right now, and I'm excited about sleeping in my own bed with my own pillows and my own soft blanket. I got to snuggle with Dad and then Mom in the rocking chair - my favorite place.

Nobody will come in and take my temperature and feel my pulse and puff up the blood pressure cuff while I'm trying to sleep tonight! Isn't that wonderful? Yes!

I'll write more again sometime soon. There's just a lot to get unpacked and put away and sorted out around here with the new equipment and new routine. I thank everyone for your prayers. Check in again soon and take care of yourself.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Emma Christine......my FAVORITE OLDEST GRANDAUGHTER.......

I'M SO GLAD YOU'RE FINALLY HOME.

YOU'VE BEEN ON MY MIND CONSTANTLY....ESPECIALLY SINCE I'M FAR AWAY IN CALIFORNIA WITH YOUR UNCLE KEVIN AND BRADLEY AND AUNT JANET.

I'LL SEE YOU MONDAY...LOVE YOU

GRANDPA ROSS
XOXOXOXOXOXOX XOX XOX XOX XOX XOX XOXOX